FUNDRAISING - MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY
Here at CSSEF, no matter what you do, no matter how big or small, everything you do in our eyes is you making a difference to deaf children.
Fundraising is so important to our charity. We have grown significantly in the past 2 years. We receive more requests of help than we do funds. We recognise to keep up with the demands of help, we must raise on average, £10,000 a month. We are only funded through fundraising activities and our charity shop 'Just4Kids'. Please help us to 'Brighten the lives of deaf children' by fundraising for CSSEF.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO FUNDRAISE FOR CSSEF?
* Do you enjoy running or fancy a challenge? We have spaces for Brighton Marathon every year, why not take up a space? If you enjoy running and have a space, why not choose us as your chosen charity and set up a Virgin Money Giving Page.
* Host a cake sale at your workplace/brownies/school
* Host a quiz night or pamper evening
* Always fancied jumping from a plane? How about 10,000ft or 15,000ft? Why not, it's for
charity. We do an Annual Skydive with Goskydive in the first week of May.
* Enjoy cycling? We have places for the London to Brighton race. Get those pedals turning
to raise some much needed funds.
* Crazy enough to enter Tough Mudder, who fancies giving this a go in 2019?
* Host a Mufti Day at your school?
* Swim, cycle and run in a Triathlon for our charity?
* Fancy abseiling off of the Guildford Cathedral or Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth, we have places.
* Or if that's not challenging enough, how about walking on Fire?
We enjoy fundraising as a charity and welcome you to join in one of our organised events. We also welcome you creating your own fundraising and we will happily support you with the tools and materials you may need.
Get in contact with the Ellie via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR CSSEF SUPPORTERS 'DOING SOMETHING AMAZING'
WHAT DOES YOUR FUNDRAISED MONEY DO TO RAISE DEAF AWARENESS?
£3.50 buys one deaf awareness story book
£6 buys a Sign Language book
£16.00 buys a teddy monkey wearing a cochlear implant
£70 buys a puppet with signing hands
£170 buys a deaf awareness workshop
These are just a few examples of how a few pounds really does make a BIG DIFFERENCE!!!
Help us raise deaf awareness. You are the ones who help CSSEF make the difference in our community.
WHAT DOES YOUR FUNDRAISED MONEY DO TO HELP A DEAF CHILD?
£15 buys a night light to help a deaf child settle for bed time.
£30 buys a vibrating watch to provide independence at school.
£35 buys a Toy Like Me plush doll.
£35 buys a vibrating alarm clock to wake up indecently at home.
£70 pays for a foldable cycle helmet to wear with Cochlear Implants.
£105 pays for a term of deaf friendly swimming lessons.
£445 pays for a parent to learn British Sign Language Level 1.
£675 pays for a parent to learn British Sign Language Level 2.
£1400 buys a personal radio to give to a deaf child to enhance sound acoustics and also for the child's well being in school.
£1,500 buys a Soundfield System to improve the sound acoustics for the child in school.
These are a few examples of where CSSEF really needs your help to support deaf children in school. With your help, we really can help support deaf children at home and at school.